Thursday, May 17, 2012

Minecraft - Creepers

I had the chance to play Minecraft a few weeks back.  It was fairly fun, but not exactly my cup of tea.

Why?  Well, I'll make you a list, which I will call my mini Minecraft review.

An entire world that I can explore?  Check, I like that.
I can build really cool stuff?  I like that as well.
The multi-faceted plot that gives me a reason to spend time on a game?  Nope.  Now, while I don't need great plot to play a game, if I want to play it more than once, and *enjoy* it at the same level, it needs a good plot.

Non-the-less, Minecraft is still fun, creative and unique.  And I had lots of fun shooting Creepers.  Creepers such as these excellent cosplayers.

Image by Gage Skidmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...